
Yes we are havinga BOY and a very modest one at that. The night before the ultrasound Brent coached him and told him to make sure he spread his legs so we would know for sure if he was a boy or not. Apparently he listens to his fathers valuable life lessons already. Ultrasounds have proved to be one of the more entertaining things I have ever experienced. By the end of the ultrasound I was crying, not because I was overcome with joy, but because I was laughing so hard. Possibly for several reasons. 1. I think we got the most intense technition known to man, she was caption intensity and I had to hold in laughter for most of the process and finally just let go at the end. Ex. To start the ultrasound she made me spit out my gum, oh and Brent had to spit out his gun too because she didn't want ANY distractions. 2. She was frustrated by how much the little guy was moving and she was very frustrated by the fact that the only picture she kept on clearly getting was the one you see above. I had to keep on apologizing for my son, I hope this is not a pattern for the rest of life....I would like to apologize for my son....... haha. Anyways the ultrasound made everything so real and was such an Awesome experience...Brent was so proud to have it be a little boy!! We are super excited and have now begun the painful process of selecting possible names....way harder than it was when I was little. I guess I could just listen to libbi and name him Aladin or Peter Pan or Prince Charming.
No comments:
Post a Comment