R & B

R & B

Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Posted by Rachel Stevens at 9:20 PM

2 comments:

Tanis, said...

Oh I love this picture. Grandpa looks so happy holding him!

February 21, 2011 at 7:52 AM
Jordan and Luci said...

HAHAHA! That is the best picture ever. I love it. I also love the pics of him with his cute hats. He is such a chunker! I love his fatness!

February 23, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends

  • A Day in our Lives!
    July: Worn Out, Weary & Still Finding Joy (July 2026)
    1 month ago
  • Fruitland Fairytale
    We're still alive!
    9 years ago
  • Bree's Adventures
    Oreo Cheesecake Bars
    12 years ago
  • HARDY HAR HAR
    ammon and kristin hardy
    14 years ago
  • The Hardy Family
    Update Wednesday
    15 years ago
  • Glimpses From Our Lives
  • Jord and Luce

About Me

Rachel Stevens
I suck at blogging and don't anticipate ever getting good at it...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (17)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • No title
      • 3 Months
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.