Sunday, June 12, 2011

Maddax drinking drunk....hahah he loves his water
Maddax loves playing with his little basketball, almost as much as he loves not wearing clothes...is he related to Jaxson? oh no...the other day he did have his diaper on backwards...haha


There was a suit sale....couldn't resist...














Brent and Maddax at the go carts...





He loved watching everyone drive round and round



Highlights of the week


- Maddax now has FOUR teeth, its been a long week. Me = exhausted. 2 hours of sleep a night does not a well rested Rachel equal...somehow Maddax is still the happiest little guy.

- Maddax loves when we sing little drummer boy to him. Don't even ask how we found that one out, he LOVES it though! Par-um-pum-pum

-










3 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

I hope he's not a Jaxson in the making...that's scary. Pretty sure not though because Jax was not THAT happy. I love that he loves the drummer boy song...it's one of my favorites as well. The boy has good taste! Oh and I found some pics of Jax and they reminded me of Maddax a bit. Kind of weird, but fun. Love you guys!

Kat Hardy said...

Maddax is always smiling! I'm jealous! Marilyn is a very happy girl, but whenever I try to take a picture, I always get her serious face. We miss you guys!

Tanis, said...

LOVE that picture of him standing against the glass watching! His smile is cute too!!! (But what's new about that;)