Friday, June 5, 2009


So this is just a test to see if I can figure this blogging crap out. Anyone know how to add music or cute backgrounds? wa wa. Anyways this week I thought it would be a fun idea to buy a frisbee that we could play with. Since Brent hasn't been getting from work until about 10 at night...it is a little dark/late to be playing outside. So we decided to play inside. I bought a freaking sweet frisbee..we accidentally didn't pack the little chord to charge our camera, so we will not be adding pictures until a later date....but thanks to google images, I found a picture that is almost as good as the original would have been. After googling "cool frisbee with jagged edges" and similar topics to no avail, I found a picture of the thing that most accurately resembled the frisbee I bought.


Anyways we were playing at about 11 at night in our apartment and we were having competitions like who could bounce it off the most walls....who could throw it closest to the ceiling without touching....who could throw it closest to the floor without touching- did I mention we do not have tv or the internet in our house. haha. Anyways in one of these competitions the frisbee jibbed when I was expecting it to jab and ended up hitting me right in the nose....I honestly thought it broke my nose becuase my nose cracked really loudly and immediately started bleeding. But fortunately it is not broken and we have now banned all frisbees from the home.. PS. A dove lives in our AC unit and poops all over our balcony. The end.

2 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

Great post Rach! I'm sure the guy who sold you your blade I mean frisbee laughed and told his friends how some gullible girl bought what she thought was a frisbee, which was really a blade used in kung fu. From the picture it sounds like a broken nose was definitely not the worst thing that could have happened! haha, I'm so funny!!

Brianna said...

ahhh i'm OBSESSED with you! Maybe you should try to not play with frisbees that have blades on them :) hahaha love you two!