Soooo thanks to John and Tanis having to be so creative and print off that darn book- Brent has insisted that I do a blog to keep a journal for us. Thanks a lot John and Tanis- I now have to try to be cute on a weekly basis. Son of a.
This past week was super fun! We went up to the baby blessing of Marilyn and had a tun of fun! Barb and I went and saw Ben and Kats new house with them and LOVED it!! It was AWESOME!! I can't wait to party there! I get super happy looking at show homes so after that Barb and I looked at about eight other show homes. Good times. It made me want to become an interior designer. So many cute ideas. After that we went to IKEA and had a hay day buying things for our house. Salam for IKEA. Meanwhile Brent was in Vernon working- hence the all day shopping plans while he was gone. Salam for my Visa.
Lately I don't see much of Bient. He is in school full time and working full time to get an office together. He is doing an awesome job and things are going awesome- it just takes a lot of time....and unfortunately I really don't see him. Good thing we have an arts and crafts room in our house. Hopefully it won't take him another six years to graduate :)
I am still just dealing drugs...good times. I have developed a pretty good compilation of funny stories from the drug world...Im sure Ammon and I could write a pretty funny book.
Anyways this is my first ghetto post in a while- hopefully I will get better at this thing.
4 comments:
Hooray for you blogging and also I'm really glad that you're still dealing drugs :) hahaha
Rach you are so funny! I am so excited to be able to get a dose of Rachel now any time I feel like it.
I also love that you have a craft room. I can just picture you up there painting away.
hahaha Wow, way to be Rach! I am so impressed with your blogging skills! I am looking forward to the more frequent updates, starting now! :)
Rach, I just went to your blog to catch up on you, but I have a feeling (based on your last entry) that you will never, ever, read this comment!!! I will send you an email!!!!
-Sarah
Post a Comment