Monday, March 15, 2010



o after scamming internet off our neighbors for a couple of months they finally cut us off...which has left us internetless...hence the lack of updated posts. Anyways these pictures sum of the month of February pretty much. We went snowboarding at COP and Brent did AWESOME for his real first time...by the end of the day we were both going off jumps and having a TUN of fun. The only time Brent fell hard was when attempting to get onto the chairlift. haha. Willing to say in all of my years of snowboarding I have NEVER seen anyone fall trying to get onto the chair lift in such a way. It was very bizarre and HILARIOUS. I love him so much. haha.

Anyways we went snowboarding in Bozeman with Caleb and Mala and Ed and they totally showed us up! They were having to wait for us....those kids seriously can tear up the mountain. It was a lot of fun!!!

We LOVED being there for Sarahs recital...still talk about how AMAZING it was! I am so lucky to have such an AWESOME sister!! That recital was out of control! We had SOOO much fun in Bozeman and can't wait to go back sometime soon and hang out with all the sophisticated people who live there. One of the highlights was Mala dancing to some techno beats at a pretty trendy restraunt. :)

I am still mourning the end of the Olympics. I LOVED the olympics so much. I cried through a lot of it...oh the humanity!! I was probably the proudest to be Canadian I have ever been and LOVED every minute of it.

I gotta run, but one day we will have internet again........

3 comments:

Brianna said...

hooray for a new post! You guys are so cute! :)

Kat Hardy said...

Rach! Why does Caleb look taller than you in that picture?? Has he grown that much or are you bending your knees or something?

Love your blog!!!

Russell and Johanna Anderson said...

Hey Rachel you guys look like your having fun. I've just started a blog myself and I'm adding you to my list. All you cousins add me to yours so I can log onto your blogs and keep connected. johyanderson@blogspot.com