Friday, December 3, 2010

MAddax at one month...he weighs 11.3 pounds and is 22.5 inches long. Which is weird because he feels WAY heavier than 11 pounds...obviously it is time to start hitting up the gym again...

Some of the uncles and grandpa from the blessing....:)



On Maddax's blessing day. He was such a good boy for his blessing day. It was AWESOME to have so much family come and love on him! Brent did an awesome job and it was just such a special day. Thank you soooo much everyone who went so far out their ways to come and spend time with MAddax on his special day...and thanks to everyone who attempted comming :) Dave we really appreciate you guys being so willing to come and are greatful you guys made it home safe- those roads were crazy!

With Grandpa :)

He lies like this sometimes when I change him and it makes me laugh really hard

Proof Maddax had hair before uncle Jordan held him....hahaha. Just kidding!! Maddax LOVED being held by Jord and Luce...he hates life without them...they were seriously so awesome with him. Luce was the baby whisperer...












2 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

I love him. Ahh, I want to hold him and squeeze his cheeks and see more of his smile.

Brianna said...

AHHH remember how you're a mom!!? AHHHH I can't even wait to meet him!!! He is so cute!! LOVE YOU!