Sunday, October 31, 2010

MADDAX RILEY

We will add more later......here is a small little recap......

Pretty much Brents face ever since Maddax arrived...side note...Brent is the BEST daddy I have ever seen!!! So stinking cute to watch him with Maddax...he honestly is so amazing with him. I am so lucky to have him as a husband and the daddy of Maddax!!

Am I out of it...possibly....

Love this little face.... His Poor little conehead.....I was pretty close to getting a c-section...little stink was face up....but snip snip and out he came with this awesome head.....
Imbetween contractions...Brent was getting soooooo excited!!!!!!

My face for the next 26 hours.......................

Right before we went into the hospital.......







2 comments:

Tanis, said...

Congratulations!!!! I am allowing you a few days to rest. But then...I WANT TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF HIM UP HERE!!!!

Jordan and Luci said...

I concur with what Tanis said. I cannot believe his poor little head! That is crazy! I hope you are recovering and getting some rest. I cannot wait to talk to you!