Wednesday, October 13, 2010

*we are FINALLY home for good!!! YEah!!! let the fun times begin!! :) We have had a crazy adventure of a summer and it is so great to be home!!

* Lana threw a SUPER cute baby shower for me the first part of September....she is so freaking cute! It was so nice of people to come and to see people I hadn't seen in a while and get some good advice!

* here are some pictures of the babies room....still a work in progress but everything should be in place by this saturday hopefully....I will post more pictures once we get the curtains up and all that stuff...the room colour turned out super cute!! Barb did such a great job painting it! We really appreciated her coming down to paint the room for us while Brent was away....as much as I love paint fumes we figured it would best for the baby to eat paint chips rather than inhale the fumes. ...
* Here is a picture of my belly for all those who really want to see that lovely site...haha. He is so stinking crazy!! I can't WAIT to see what this little guy looks like!!!
* This is my FIRST blanket ever!! Its just for the little bug but I definately need some more practice but it was a fun project during the summer up at barbs! She really did most of it lets be honest, I just tried to put it together....haha.

* Here is a sweet pic of Brent from our thanksgiving weekend in Calgary at Gabes birthday party


I realize I am not the most faithful blogger in the family, but Brent is trying to make me do it more often so even though this really doesn't do our summer justice, we are kinda up to date and can't wait to keep our blog more regular....does this promise sound familiar? hahaha hmmmm. apparently when you have kids you feel the need to share EVERYTHING with everyone about your kids so maybe this child will make us more regular bloggers....bet you can't wait to hear about baby poop and long nights :)

3 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

Rach, you have got to be the cutest pregnant person ever! Seriously! Your bum is so small and your belly isn't even that big! You're no fair. I'm sure you'll shrink down into nothingness too. I can't wait to see the little guy too! Which by the way, WHAT IS HIS NAME?

Tanis, said...

Oh Rach I am so excited for you. It really could be ANY day now!!!

Brianna said...

AHHH i love your little pregnant belly! :) so stinkin cute! really glad that you are still so skinny just with a big belly! haha and I can't wait to see more pictures!