R & B

R & B

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukodLTOTens

PS. I LOVE this video.....bawl every time I watch it, but love the example of forgiveness
Posted by Rachel Stevens at 8:33 PM

1 comment:

Jordan and Luci said...

That made me cry too. So good!

October 17, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends

  • A Day in our Lives!
    July: Worn Out, Weary & Still Finding Joy (July 2026)
    1 month ago
  • Fruitland Fairytale
    We're still alive!
    9 years ago
  • Bree's Adventures
    Oreo Cheesecake Bars
    12 years ago
  • HARDY HAR HAR
    ammon and kristin hardy
    14 years ago
  • The Hardy Family
    Update Wednesday
    15 years ago
  • Glimpses From Our Lives
  • Jord and Luce

About Me

Rachel Stevens
I suck at blogging and don't anticipate ever getting good at it...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • MADDAX RILEY
      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukodLTOTensPS. I LO...
      • *we are FINALLY home for good!!! YEah!!! let the f...
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.