Sunday, May 15, 2011



Things I love about Maddax....






- how he throws his head back when he laughs hard



- how he does this sneaky smile when he pees in the bathtub



- how the word Boom makes him laugh everytime



- how his favorite animal is a cow, its bizarre really. I will place a line of up toys and he will always only grab the cow.



- how happy he is and is always smiling and laughing



- how he tries to suck his thumb but gets distracted becuase he is always trying to grab things



- how he is just barely learning how to sleep with his arms out



- how much he loves girls



-how much he loves his stroller



- how much he loves looking at himself in the mirror or shiny objects



- how he will sit and just stare at his hand waving at himself



- how much he loves when I sing stupid songs to him



- how much he loves his tub, so much so he often pees in excitement at the sound of running water



- how proud he is of himself when he eats solids



- when he falls asleep in his daddys arms at church



- when he rolls over



- how he only uses his left hand to grab for things, his right hand is just there- he uses it only when he has to



- how much he smiles when we go in to get him from naps



- how much he loves turning pages of books that we try to read to him, he's kinda a speed reader



- how tickelish his tummy is



-how he squishes up his shoulders and smiles when you kiss the back of his neck



Anyways these are just a couple of the reasons we love him....he is pretty hilarious and he makes us laugh everyday. I am actually really liking Winnipeg now that I am getting used to it. People here are actually really friendly with a weird Canadian Accent......everyone is super nice aside from the person who shattered our car window with a rock the other night. Good times. Work is super busy for Brent but it is going good. Work is crazy for me cus everything takes three times as long with Maddax in tow, but its all good. Anyways that is kinda a ghetto update from us...I need to take lessons on blogging from Tanis. I'm the worst at this! :)

2 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

I liked that post. Just do a little at a time to not get overwhelmed.

I would like to post why I love Maddax...I love him because I am his favorite and because he is so squeezable and kissable...:)

Tanis, John and Family said...

Luci- "I love him because I am his favorite" ? Really? Whatever. (insert eye roll) You've just motivated me to try a little harder with that kid! bwhahahaha!


Sorry to hear about your car being vandalized. And I'm also sorry that you only posted one picture of Maddax. He looks so happy!! As do you;)!!!