
Maddax after he did a face dive in his pool, which he LOVES!!! Brent came home from work with the pool one day and Maddax LOVES going in it!! I think he gets confused between the pool and his bath though...the other day I put him in it and I think he thought it was bed time after....hahaha. LOVE the the ghetto background...someone got murdered our parking lot last night, so that is awesome. Stabbings resulting in death are usually a good reminder we live in the ghetto. We live right by a Bingo hall and I think BINGO got a little out of hand last night. This is also a picture I tried to sneakily snap early in the morning I looked out the window and saw this... I was obviously be awkward taking it but it is three indians, one pushing a shapping cart and the other two pulling carry on luggage...please not this was at like 6am. Good times :)


Maddax is hilarious in the bathtub. I put a little mirror in the tub and he always cranks his head to the side to find my reflection, instead of just looking at me. It is sooo cute and hilarious becuase he laughs so hard every time he finally sees me through the mirror. He maks me laugh so hard!!

Unfortunately this is how most of tub time is spent. WHAT IS UP WITH LITTLE BOYS?!?!?!? Seriously he doesnt' need any other toys in the bathtub, he just sits in the corner, pulling, fluffing, tugging....he even trys to do it when he has a diaper and clothes on. Obviously not all boys grow out of this unsightly ritual, BUT I didn't realize it started sooo young!!! Heaven help us all.....why boys why?!?!?
2 comments:
Hahaha! That makes me laugh...loved the awkward picture of the Indians and love love love Maddax! Good thing he's so cute so we can ignore his one flaw...I agree with your question, WHY BOYS?
He's pretty cute! Brent told me today that he's definitely a "fan of maddax" and I'd have to say that I am to! Does maddax have an official Fan Club I could join?
Post a Comment