Tuesday, July 5, 2011

While I am thinking about it I am quickly going to update some things I love about Maddax these days...
- I love how excited he gets when he sees Brent every morning, and I love that Brent is always such a good sport when I put Maddax in bed in the morning to wake him up. Brent and Maddax always smile so big when they see each other for the first time in the morning. It is adorable!
- I LOVE how much he LOVES books!! We read books all the time. I read to him before every nap and at bed time and throughout the day. My favorite is reading to him before bed though, I love that he is too little to know that yawning is a give a way that you are tired. Also that raking your eyes is a sign you are tired...I love that he doesn't know to hide that. Sooo cute!!
- I love how excited he gets when I read to him about rabbits, he always kicks his legs and giggles so hard.
- Before bed I always read him him his little Book of Mormon, he loves it!! His favorite page is the one that has the new star that appeared in the sky. He always grabs at it and kicks and gigg;es when he sees the star. He also loves when the angel appears to Alma the younger and he LOVES the picture of the lamanites burying their weapons...I think he just likes all the weapons.
- I love how when he rolls around he toots everytime he rolls on his stomach.
- I love how he is scooting backwards....underneath the couch...
- I love how much he loves the song head, shoulders, knees and toes.
- I love how much he loves to take off his shoes and eat them. I drive around with him and when we get to our destination he regualarily has taken off his shoes and is chomping on them.
- I love how Brent has to do drills with him every morning to try to get him to use his right hand more.
- I love how I have to distract him with toys to get him to eat....little stinker.
- I love the face he makes when I tickle his face with feathers.
- I love how funny he is when I go into to get him in the morning, how he always is lying on his tummy and he litterally pushes his head up so fast with a huge smile when he sees me.
- I love how he loves yogurt!!
-I love how hard he laughs when he is tired.
- I love how he cuddles with me right before I put him down for bed
- I love how much be loves fans.
-I love what a big flirt he is
- I love his poo face
- I love how whenever we look at pictures of him and Brent he starts whispering in this high pitched voice...Jaxson? Its pretty cute though!!
- I love how crazy he gets in his Jolly Jumper and how he shreeks when he gets a good bounce in.
-I love how much he loves eating his crackers, he always looks so proud of himself.
- love how much he STIL loves the word Boom.

1 comment:

Tanis, said...

Such great little facts about him! You must laugh every other minute at that little guy. We love him!